New Sacred Geometry Tshirt designs: Flower of Life, Borromean Ring Spiral Chain
New geometric art tshirt designs are now available through my redbubble shop.
The Flower of Life, an ancient symbol used throughout many cultures- in art, architecture, mathematical pursuits, spiritual traditions and cosmology.
“The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter.
It is considered to be a symbol of sacred geometry, depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. It is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all sentient beings”
Learn more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life
Stages of the “Flower of Life” & some of the geometry contained within:
Fractal Art based on merging Borromean Rings & the Fibonacci Spiral
Share this on:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)